We created this blog to help us document the story of Malia starting at 29 weeks in utero. There have been and continue to be struggles for Malia and for us. It is evident to us, as you will see, that the power of prayer is mighty and God does love us and hear our prayers. We welcome and invite you to follow along with us. Though lengthy, start from the bottom to get the entire story so far.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Hanging in my highchair

I love to just chill in my highchair after I eat
Trying my best to get miss Malia to smile and she's just staring at me
Now we have smiles!
Malia has been eating her solid foods great. So great that she's dropped a formula feeding and only needs the feeding pump 2/3 x's a day. Yay! She eats cereal twice a day with a fruit and vegetable. Doesn't seem to be too crazy about peas but we keep trying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment