We created this blog to help us document the story of Malia starting at 29 weeks in utero. There have been and continue to be struggles for Malia and for us. It is evident to us, as you will see, that the power of prayer is mighty and God does love us and hear our prayers. We welcome and invite you to follow along with us. Though lengthy, start from the bottom to get the entire story so far.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Alison's discharge day!

I was so ready to come after being in the hospital for 16 days. I was excixed to be with my sweet girls again but it was definitely hard to leave Malia behind. It's comforting to know that she is getting the best of care and God has been so good at supplying us with a peace that is unexplainable. This was the passage from the bible I read earlier this morning: "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid" John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment